Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey.

I'm not really sure why I made this, but I guess the point of it is self expression - right?! I'll tell whoever cares to read a bit about my life, and I'll likely make plenty of seemingly philosophical remarks regarding the world and events current, past, and future..

Also, I'll be posting about music. A lot.

So let's start it off.

Right now, I'm listening to Feed Me's new EP, "Feed Me's Escape from Electric Mountain." The title of the album doesn't really mean much. They're still just as deliciously electronic as ever, and this is definitely up to par with their earlier stuff. Maybe we'll hear them on the radio?? They are my prediction for the up and coming artist of the year. Being signed on to Mau5trap Records (Deadmau5's own record company - includes Skrillex and others) will surely help.

TL;DR: Feed Me is a great up and coming electronic artist.. Listen to them. Here's a link to their new stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_yTLdRkABk

No copyright infringement intended - someone tell me if that's necessary? I don't want to get this thing banned off the bat.

I'll try to post here every day, but I might forget.. More realistically, I'll try to post here weekly. I'll update the "about me" section and such asap. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I'm new to blogger. Love your idea of a blog dedicated to music. I am not much into electric. Rock is my genre. Come to think of it, I too might try music in blogging. Do visit my blog if you feel like. Thanks

    ReplyDelete